Malasimbo 2017: Day 3 Look

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

She loves long walks by the sea...




Top: ASOS / Pants: Seek The Uniq / Earrings: H&M

Kicked off the summer season with a yearly tradition - attending the Malasimbo Music & Arts Festival. It's an event that I always look forward to every year to provide that much needed respite from the overwhelming strain caused by the city life. 

This year, the weather up at Mt. Malasimbo was colder than usual, which made me regret my festival outfit choices -- i.e. wearing sleeveless tops. But this pair of extremely billowy pants deserved some attention, and a simple camisole was the best option to complement it (in my opinion). It's also perfect for taking long walks along the beach whilst barefoot, won't you agree? :)

Will share my Day 2 look in an upcoming post so stay tuned! 


2 comments:

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...